Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Scallop shorts

Scallop Shorts : custom made @wahssyworeit
Denim blazer: cotton on


Been wanting to have these shorts, but it's really hard to find the perfect style and size that I want so I decided to create my own.
I took a trip to the nearest fabric shop, grabbed some fabrics, garters, laces etc..and with a little help from granny,  I drew the exact design I want and showed her one of my shorts to make a pattern of size from it. 
We made 3 pairs of shorts with different colors and style. (You will see the other 2 on my other posts)

VoilĂ !!!



I think these shorts could be really amazing on anything! In this look, I just paired it with a simple chiffon top (random top I got from bazaars) and a denim blazer.

Instagram: @rahs_oh
Business acct. : @wahssyworeit 



No comments:

Post a Comment