Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Casual blazer

Blazer: bazaar PHP300
Top: topshop PHP800
Jeans: terranova PHP1300
Watch: phosphor PHP12250
Sling bag: SM dept store PHP600
Shoes: parisian PHP999


This is one of my favorite looks. I love wearing bright colors especially in this season. This is also very comfortable because the blazer is not too thick and I think the floral details are so cute. I really love the pastel colored chiffon top and all the pieces complement one another. Not to mention, these wedges are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They're very light and I can walk all day on these.You can try this look if you want something casual and classy. Wear this if you're going to the mall, coffee with friends, casual meetings or even on a chill out night. 💋

Instagram: @rahs_oh
Business acct. : @wahssyworeit 
Lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment