Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

High waist Jeans

Cropped top from forever21
High waist jeans from @vanillaskyonlineshop on ig
Shoes are custom made from @karazapatos


I love high waist everything and these jeans are just so perf!!! I never really liked wearing jeans before but ever since this lovely trend came out, I just can't get enough of them. As I have posted above, I got mine from an online shop on instagram. There are alot of choices from colors like blue, light blue, dark blue and acid wash, to buttons or zippers. Prices range from PHP550 to PHP900. If you are a kind of brand conscious, you can also get these "Joni Jeans" at Topshop which you can buy around PHP2000 to PHP3000, but for me they are almost the same so it doesn't matter. 

If you you think you have a type of body that does not have much of a curve, this is the right thing for you. These jeans emphasize your hips and butt hence, make you look sexy!!!

You can wear almost anything with these jeans. Cropped top, camis or with just any normal top/tee, tucked in, half tucked or tie a knot. Pair them with boots, flats, stiletto, sky high pumps or a simple flipflop, your choices are limitless!!! 💋

Follow me on instagram for my daily look
@rahs_oh
Business acct. 
@wahssyworeit 
Hype on lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment