Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

On a cupcake party

High-low top: mixed berries PHP450
Scallop shorts: Bazaar PHP300
Crown: mixed berries PHP150
Sling Bag: mango
Shoes: custom made PHP700


Went to a children's party with my two babies and this is what I wore. Since it's a cupcake themed party and most of the guests are children, why not display a young vibrant aura? This honestly made me feel like a kid again. Aren't these socks the cutest? Remind me of the kind of socks my mom used to make me wear to school :). Furthermore, these shoes were once just an idea. Yup! Most of my shoes are custom-made. Well, sometimes it's really hard to find the  perfect style you want and lucky me I have a friend who has a shoe factory. I just sent her a picture of the design and what material I want and voila! They will make your dream shoes come true!  So if you want to have some customised shoes, just comment down below and I'll hook you up. 
You may always see me on chiffon tops, well I'm a sucker when it comes to those kind of tops. You can't blame me, I think they are very wonderful and versatile. This one is really fetching. It has the high-low effect so it looks like a dress at the back and an overlapping detail at the front.

Bring out the kid in you and try this kind of look :). 



Instagram: @rahs_oh
Business acct. : @wahssyworeit 


No comments:

Post a Comment